At Bower Willis Designs, we believe that environmental issues are a shared responsibility of us all, and we embrace sustainability wherever possible - from small, local changes to wider eco choices with our kitchen suppliers.
Italian kitchen manufacturer Doimo Cucine offer a variety of materials, colours and finishes that excite our design senses, and their forward thinking, innovative environmental credentials are equally impressive.
Kitchen design with outstanding environmental sustainability at its core;
- Energy - 95% of the energy requirement for the factory is generated using solar panels installed on the roof of the factory. This equates to 430000kg of Carbon Dioxide not being emitted into the atmosphere, 200000kg of fuel, and 58800 trees saved annually.
- Carcases: Doimo Cucine manufacture all their carcases using the premium grade of E0 MFC which are also often referred to as Idroleb Panels. These panels are manufactured from 100% FSC recycled chipboard, with the lowest formaldehyde content and have V100 water resistance. They also comply with 4 Star rules – the strictest in the world for the safeguard and respect of human health.
- Materials – frontals in the Aspen range are constructed using rear frames made from extruded aluminium. Aluminium was specifically selected as it is lightweight but extremely strong, highly durable and cannot corrode. The aluminium can be 100% recycled at the end of the kitchen's lifetime.
- Glass and Ceramic Finishes – as well as the frame of the Aspen door being 100% recyclable the glass and ceramic face finishes are also fully recyclable. Making these highly desirable finishes also the perfect option for the eco orientated consumer.
- PET Doors - Not only are the PET range of frontals exceptional value for money, the thermoplastic resins that they are made from are recyclable too!
- Packaging - Because the packaging utilised by Doimo Cucine is made from recycled materials and optimised in terms of weight and volume, disposal is simple and fast.
To find out more about the environmental choices you can make when planning your new kitchen, please call us on 01608 690870 or email firstname.lastname@example.org