We are looking to recruit an experienced Kitchen Designer with an established knowledge of working within the kitchen industry.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an established owner-run Warwickshire business, who operate at the high end of the market. Initially the position will focus on producing creative designs by supporting the owners in delivery of their client projects. This will involve active involvement in client liaison and relationship building. Should you wish, there is also the opportunity to progress to more of a front facing design role in the future.
Candidate and Responsibilities
- Minimum 2 years experience of designing kitchens
- Ideally formal training or qualification in Interior Design
- Produce accurate designs and estimates for kitchen layouts using CAD based software
- Ideally ARTICAD or Compusoft
- Be able to use Microsoft Office products Excel, Word etc.
- Understanding of kitchen component parts advantageous
A skilled Bower Willis kitchen designer will:
- Be naturally creative to produce functional, attractive designs from scratch
- Provide exceptional customer service and presentation skills to establish client confidence
- Be perceptive to understand a client’s requirements, respond to their preferences, and combine the elements they love to most to achieve their dream kitchen design
- Create, present and develop thoughts on materials, styles, colours and finishes
- Be meticulous in detail
- Be a positive communicator with both clients and your installation team of quality craftsmen
- With previous experience, you’ll have a strong working knowledge of CAD based design software
- Be confident in your ability to prioritise and organise your workflow within a busy showroom environment
- Be discreet and professional in the personal requirements of a clients situation
- Must be able to work both effectively within a team, and independently in the showroom
Bower Willis are an established local kitchen design company who have established a unique recipe for success; we may be kitchen designers by day, but we live and breathe ‘food’ and the joy of cooking. This knowledge extends through all elements of our kitchen design service, from understanding a client’s specific requirements for their kitchen and how it will be used, to combining the perfect balance of design, products and craftsmanship to create an environment that inspires and delights the imagination. At the high end of the market, there are no constraints on creativity. Being able to independently source the most luxurious materials allows us total design freedom within the kitchen industry; a quality that our discerning clients value greatly, returning back to us time and again as their property portfolio changes.
But it’s not just private clients that you’ll be working with. We also work with local property developers to create bespoke homes for their homeowners, meeting both financial, technical and creative design challenges.
We’re looking for someone with a natural warmth and professionalism that will compliment our existing team, and are offering a competitive salary £20,000-£25,000 depending on experience, and a range of other benefits. If you think you may be that person, we’d love to receive your CV with an indication of current and future salary expectations and career aspirations. All applicants will be treated in the strictest confidence. Due to high customer demand this position is urgent and all applicants will be responded to within 48 hours.
Please reply to firstname.lastname@example.org